Friday, October 1, 2010

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week


This weeks Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries is previous posts that I have shared.  I hope you enjoy!

1) Christmas is Less Than 5 Months Away - A great list of how I start early to prepare for Christmas. (Originally Posted 8/18/10)

2) Thrifty Idea for Keeping Up with Your Bills - I still use this to keep my bills organized.
(Originally Posted 4/23/08)

3) Thrifty Idea for Never Forgetting a Birthday - I still use this and update often.  I have no excuse for forgetting someones birthday.
(Originally Posted 4/18/08) 

4) Thrifty Ways to Update a Room - This list is still current and has lots of great ideas.
(Originally Posted 4/7/08)

5) Ideas to Recycle Greeting Cards - I hate to throw cards away so I always make my own Christmas tags each year.
(Originally Posted 5/14/08)

6) Frugal Gifts for Christmas - I hope I give you some ideas for this year.
(Originally Posted 8/13/08)

No comments: