Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:






- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails daily to add money to my account.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Use coupons when grocery shopping. Saved a total of $32.15.

- One mornings I had FREE cereal for breakfast - samples received in the mail.

- Ordered another $25 gift card from MyPoints for a Christmas present. $25 savings

- Had leftovers for lunch 2 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by cooking something else.

- Continued trying to teach my 3 year old the importance of not leaving lights on or not using lights during the day when they are not needed.

- Grandma babysat so my dh and I could go out to the flea market. No money spent on babysitting.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Went through my gift closet of all items that I saved through out the year for stocking stuffers for Payton and pulled those out.

- Went to the flea market on Saturday and sold almost $400 in items!!  I was so excited.  I still have items for a yard sale in the next few weeks.

- Donated items to The Goodwill for tax deduction.

- Updated my Christmas list so I won't buy something that I don't need.

- Ordered a Christmas gift for FREE from Amazon, using my gift certificates that I have collected from Swagbucks.
What did you do to save/earn money this week?

No comments: