Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YOPLAIT DELIGHTS REVIEW


Thanks to MyBlogSpark I recently had the opportunity to try the New Yoplait Delights. I tried the Chocolate Raspberry and I was very impressed and have purchased them since.

Like most, everyone wants an afternoon snack that taste great and is good for you. Yoplait Delight is a very rich and creamy yogurt parfait with just 100 calories. Nearly 9 out of 10 women experience a mid-day craving and have the urge to snack. This is definitely the snack for you.

Yoplait Delight is available in 4 flavors - Chocolate Raspberry, Trip Berry Creme, Lemon Torte, and Creme Caramel. A little something for everyone.

The price at my local grocery store was $2.99 / averaging .74 a cup. That is not a bad price for a healthy nutritious snack for you and your family. You can also print a coupon for $1.25 off here.

Disclaimer: My Blog Spark did send me a FREE product for writing this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

No comments: