Friday, September 18, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week


1) Man Decorates Room with $10 worth of Sharpies - This is the most frugal way of decorating that I have seen. Amazing!!

2) Top 5 Fall and Winter Meals - Thrifty Florida Mom shares her best dishes for fall and winter.

3) Creating a Warm Fall Glow - Lots of great thrifty tips to add to your home for fall.

4) How to Resurrect a Paint Brush - Great tip to remember when doing a painting DIY project.

5) The Best New England Corn Chowder - This sounds great.

6) Mozzeralla Pesto Grilled Cheese - These look great. I love anything with cheese.
7) Brown Sugar Cake with Fresh Peaches - I love desserts with fruit.
8) Chicken Rigatoni al Fresco - Sounds great and you make in the microwave.

1 comment:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Well, I just spent a half hour over at "How to resurrect a paint brush" - thanks for that link!

I love it when I click through to places that hold my interest and make me start to think of demo!

Kristin - The Goat