Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WAYS I SAVED MONEY IN AUGUST


-I set myself a lunch budget this month if I have to eat out. I can not spend over $3 for lunch including drink. It is amazing what you can find for under $3.

- Earned $10 in Amazon Gift Cards Swagbucks (Saving for Christmas)

- Read all MyPoints emails to gift cards

- Read all emails and took surveys from Inbox Dollars

- Used coupons on all shopping trips.

- Continued to use samples for laundry detergent, lotion, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, etc.

- Keep lights off as much as possible.

- Shopped CVS and Walgreens for Freebies.

- Used Ebates when ordering online to receive cashback.

- Tried hard everyday to NOT turn the A/C up when it was so hot.

- Watched 2 FREE movies that I had DVR'd from Directv FREE Movie Channel Weekends.

- Purchased 2 Christmas presents for a total of $11. A great deal I find online here.

- Worked on Christmas list/Christmas Gift Closet. Gathered gifts and labeled them so I know for sure what I need to buy.

- Used Coupons and Gift Cards when Dining Out

- Hosted a Jewelry Party, received FREE jewelry for myself and for Christmas Gifts

No comments: