Monday, September 14, 2009

WONDERFUL SUMMER MEMORIES WERE MADE

Summer is my favorite season now more than ever. I love sharing moments with Payton of things she has never experienced before. Her smile and laughter makes everything we do so enjoyable.

At the beginning of the summer, I made a list of things I wanted to do before the summer slipped away. We had so much fun and made so many great memories. These are somE of things I got to mark off my list.



She caught her 1st first fish and was determined to reel it in by herself.




We had a wonderful week at the beach. She loves to play in the and look for seashells.



We spent the day at the Lazy 5 Ranch. An incredible day with the animals.





Spending the afternoon at home playing in the pool was a favorite thing to do. This was one of the best investments we have made. I feel like the pool paid for itself this summer. Payton is like a fish in water.





Going to the ice cream parlor was a treat for Payton. Strawberry is her favorite.








Payton and I planted a very small garden in the spring. She loved to watch the plants and pick the ripe vegetables.


Hopefully, we will have a very mild winter so we can enjoy sometime outside. I have already started planning my list of things to do next year.

I am going to miss you summer.


Hurry Back!!

No comments: