Friday, December 20, 2013

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week


- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed away new coupons.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Requested a few FREE samples.

- Stuck to my menu plan.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lotion, toothpaste and dishwasher tablets

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

-  Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons. 

- Entered Coke Reward Points, Pampers Rewards and Huggies Rewards points to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Read a couple of FREE magazines = FREE entertainment.


- Cashed in Swagbucks for (2) $5 Amazon gift card.  I am already preparing for Christmas 2014.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.


- Received three samples in the mail that have been put to good use.



- Used my gas rewards when filling up and saved .10 per gallon.


- My Christmas shopping has officially began.  I had purchased a couple of things throughout the year.  I purchased 4 Christmas gifts this week using coupons and reward certificates.

-  Made another trip to the library.  Love reading great books for FREE!!

- Going to a Christmas family get together tomorrow.  I have to take a couple of dishes.  I decided what to take by looking in my pantry for items I already had to make. 

- Cleaned out Bryson's toys.  I have a lot of things to add to my consignment sale bin.  I plan on going through Payton's toys this weekend.  I need to make room for their Christmas gifts.

- DH purchased a new cell phone by using points we earn each month with our phone carrier - U. S. Cellular.

- Got my vehicle serviced this week.  Saved $10 with a coupon I received in the mail.

What did you do to save/earn money this week?

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Wow Maria! You had a fantastic week. Keep up the great work.

Maria said...

Thanks Precious!