Friday, December 20, 2013

Thrifty Christmas Gifts Series - Gift #3


Payton wanted to give her classmates something for Christmas this year.  Thats a total of 20 kids.  I was able to give each a child a goody bag for only .61 each.  I purchased everything at the Dollar General Store.  Below is what each goody bag contained.

Goody Bag - .25 each
Snowman Straw - .20
Candy Cane - .08 each
Christmas pencil - .08 each
Tootsie Roll - FREE - Candy from Christmas parade
Sucker - FREE - Candy from Christmas parade

Total Spent Per Bag - .61 each = 12.20

I went to Payton's Christmas party at school.  All of her classmates were so excited to receive their gift.  I am so glad I did this and was there when she passed them out.  Once again, I was shown that its the thought that counts.   I loved seeing each childs excitement and smiling face.


No comments: