Monday, August 13, 2012

Thought of the Day - Where Have I Been?

Thought of the Day - Treasure every moment you have with your children!!

Well it has been over 3 weeks since I have blogged.  I went on vacation, spent every moment possible with my children doing lots of fun things, and shopping for school clothes and supplies.

I had a great vacation at the beach.  Made lots of wonderful memories that I will always cherish. I have come to the conclusion my children have no fear, even my 2 year old.  That both love the water.  It doesn't matter whether it is the ocean, the pool, or on a water slide. 

This was my first year of having to plan and prepare for school.  I took advantage of some great deals on school supplies and clothes.  I was very happy that I was able to purchase everything needed and still had money left in my budget.

This past Thursday was a BIG day in my home.  It was Payton's 1st Day of School!!!  It was a big day for everyone.  She has been home with me everyday for over 2 years.  She was very excited up until Thursday morning.  She started to get nervous while eating breakfast and she did get a little teary eyed.  I assured she was going to be fine and she was going to love school.  After that, I wasn't sure how she was going to act when we got to school.  Needless to say, she did great!!  I was the one who cried.  I started crying as soon as I walked out of her class after walking her to class.  I continued to cry half the day.  I was so excited when it was finally time to pick her up.   

She had a wonderful 2 days of school.  She was excited to go back this morning.  I hope the excitement continues.

Here is a couple of pictures from her 1st day. (Sorry I had to share!)



Having breakfast before school!



Little brother walking sissy to class!


Sitting at her desk at school!


The whole family is getting use to our new schedule.  Everything will be back to normal this week!

No comments: