Friday, July 20, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - toothpaste, lotion, and sticky notes.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.

- I did my grocery shopping by combining sales with coupons.

- Sold 2 more items on the yard sale facebook page - made $10.

 
- Paid a couple of bills online. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.

- Read a couple of FREE magazines that I received in the mail this week.

- Purchased Payton a couple of summer outfits for school off the clearance rack at the Gymboree outlet for $17.

- Pulled some coupons to take with me to the beach for grocery shopping. 

- Cleaned out my refrigerator and used up all my fruit and produce since I will be gone next week.

- Packed a few things from my stockpile so I wouldn't have to buy more while on vacation.

- Use a $5 coupon when getting my Tahoe serviced this week.

What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.



2 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Great job! I love getting Gymboree deals. :-)

Maria said...

Rachel,

Thanks! Me too! I don't shop there unless I have a coupon and most of the time it is the outlet stores.