Friday, August 17, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and sticky notes.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping. 

- Paid a couple of bills online. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.

- Read a three of FREE magazines that I received in the mail this week.

- Purchased Payton ballet shoes, tap shoes, and jazz shoes at Payless.  Took advanatage of their current coupon for $10 off $25 purchase.

- Did my grocery shopping at Walmart and priced matched over half my items.

- Watched a FREE movie DVR'd when Directv offered Free Movie Channels for the weekend.

- Used 2 boxes of sample cereals for Payton's breakfast this week.

- Stuck to my menu plan this week.  No eating out.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Ran all my errands in one day while I was already out for an appointment.

- Completed my Christmas list this week.  I now know who I left to buy for after pulling out some gifts out of the gift closet.  I also checked out my supply of wrapping paper, tape, bows, ribbon, gift tags, and tissue paper to see what I needed to buy.  This way I can be on a lookout for some great deals.


What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.


No comments: