Saturday, September 24, 2011

Comment Saturday - What is your Favorite Go-To Meal?


Today is Comment Saturday!

What is your go-to meal on those nights when you don't have alot of time?

I have a couple of go-to meals.  I always have frozen homemade spaghetti sauce in the freezer.  In no time at all ,we can have a nice spaghetti dinner.  For a quick sandwich, I like to prepare BLTs.  Everyone loves them and I can get veggies in my kids with lettuce and tomatoes.

For every comment left, I will return the favor by responding to your comment and by visiting your blog and leaving a comment.
I love to hear from my readers and I encourage you to leave comments on any blog you visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite go-to meals are grilled chicken salad, soup and sandwich,and tacos.

LeeAnn

Maria said...

Thanks LeeAnn for sharing. All 3 meals sound great for go-to meals. I will have to add them to my list.