Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Dollar General Shopping Trip Saturday - Kids Clothes

Saturday, while we were out getting pictures made with the Easter Bunny, I stopped by Dollar General.  I had my coupon with me for $5 off a $20 apparel purchase.  I love their Fisher Price clothes that you can find at Dollar General.  The prices are great and they hold up well after several washes.  I like to buy "play clothes" for each season for my kids to wear every day. 

I got lucky when I got to the register and realized my local store had already marked down their Fisher Price clothes down from $7 to $5.25 an outfit so I went back to pick out another outfit. (advertised in Sunday's sales ad)

Here is what I purchased:

4 - 2 piece short outfits - Reg. $7  Sale Price - $5.25
Total - $21.00
Used $5 off $20 coupon
Total OOP - $16

Total Savings - $12
That's $4 per outfit/$2 per piece of clothing.

2 comments:

Coupon Teacher said...

Great shopping!

Maria said...

Coupon Teacher,

Thanks!