Thursday, October 8, 2009

THRIFTY THURSDAY - MY NEW MESSAGE/PICTURE BOARD


While redecorating my home office, I decided I needed a message board. I bought a cheap cork for $3, used the fabric I used for my bench, and pulled out some ribbon from my scrapbooking supplies. Of course, I had to use my scissors and craft bond for the material.






Here is the finished product. I was very happy with it. For a total of $3 and about 20 minutes I end up with a great message board.




You can find other great Thrifty Thursday posts at Tales from Bloggeritaville.


6 comments:

Frances said...

This is great!! Fantastic job!

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

That is really neat! Great idea!
God bless,
Amanda

Old Time Cindy said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Maria,
I LOVE that. Great fabric you used too.Thanks for linking up, friend!
HUGS!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Ally's Corner said...

Love it!!! I have one and pay way to much for it. You did a great job.

Suzy said...

I've seen these and always loved them. I think I need something like this in my craft room. Very cute!