Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HARRY CONNICK JR. - YOUR SONGS CD REVIEW

What a wonderful CD!!

I admit Harry Connick Jr. has not been in my CD player until this review but I do love his music. I found it so relaxing. Great music to listen to while working. I loved the songs on his new CD Your Songs and found myself thinking of the days when I had heard them before. He also has a few new songs on the CD too. I saw him perform while on The View last week and he was wonderful.



Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):
All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

This CD was released on September 22. You can find it on Amazon, iTunes, and probably anywhere that sells CDs.

Disclaimer: I did receive a FREE CD for writing this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

No comments: