Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FALL/WINTER ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR PAYTON


Fall is here and winter is right around the corner. I want to keep Payton active and entertained with enjoyable things to do this winter. At the beginning of the summer, I made a list of things I wanted to share with Payton during the summer. I managed to get everything accomplished except for 1 thing.


As a person who likes to stay organized, I am a list person. I have lists for everything. This list helps me prepare and plan ahead.

Most of the items on my list cost very little or nothing. I will be sharing with you our fun filled days.

- Go to Nephew's Baseball Game
- Continue Movie Night
- Camp Out in the Living Room - Move the furniture and pitch the tents
- Ride a Pony - Payton ask to do this everytime she sees a horse.
- Visit the Pumpkin Patch
- Paint a pumpkin
- Trick-or-Treating
- Visit Santa
- Christmas Lights @ Tanglewood
- Snow Sledding - This depends on the weather of course, we haven't had a lot of snow in the past few years.


Do you also make a list?
Do you have any other ideas for me?
Let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting for the first time, thanks to the link up for thrifty thursdays.

a couple of additional ideas for you off the top of my head.

Make a tankfullness tree the month of nov. The first time I did this was when my son was three, it was fun to see some of the things he and I came up with. He was a very picky eater ...bananas made the list as that was one of the only fruits/veggies he would eat at the time.

make a graham cracker gingerbread house


I love list too, but most of the time they stay in my head vs. actually getting down on paper.

have fun!

Maria said...

Soanywaytoday,

Thanks for the ideas. I may add the thankfulness tree to my list.

Moore Minutes said...

What a great idea to make a list like that! You have an excellent line up planned.