Friday, February 20, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY


TGIF!!!

This has been another long week but a good week except for one minor accident I had Wednesday night. The best part of the week is my husband came home!! We are going out to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend.

My minor accident is that I fell down 8 steps Wednesday night. Luckily, I was not carrying Payton, I was holding her hand. She did not fall but I scared her to death. I am very bruised and sore. My feet just came out from under me and down I went. My neck, elbow, knee, back and worst of all my butt is sore and bruised. I have walking slowly and it takes me a little longer to get up. Other than that, I'm fine and hopefully the soreness will disappear over the weekend.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!!

3 comments:

Sona said...

Oh gosh! Glad you were not hurt badly!

I'll share my story with you: My elder brother and his family drove through the night to come visit us. I knew they were going to arrive around 3-4 am.

When the bell rang I got up and headed down the stairs. Not being fully awake, I slipped on the second step and slid on my butt down the whole flight of stairs.

My behind looked as though I had been beaten with a 2x4 and it was there for a MONTH!


I feel for you - I've been there!

Debbie said...

I am so glad your husband is home and so sorry you took a tumble. I hope you feel better soon.

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Oh my goodness! glad you didn't get hurt too badly.

So great that your husband is home!