Thursday, July 19, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week



I admit I am addicted to Pinterest! I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was as creative as some.  I do try to attempt alot of things.  Are you as addicted as me? 


Framing Bathroom Mirror - I loved this when I saw it.  We already had some extra molding so I talked my husband into doing this.  I love how it turned out. 





Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes - These look so good.  My family would love them.  


Rustic Farmhouse Clock - I would love to have a clock like this just a little larger.  It would look great in my entertainment room that I am currently updating. 


Southern Front Porch - Nothing says a southern front porch like ferns.  I have 4 every summer on my front porch. 


Floating Island Pool Float - I have looked at these all summer.  I would love to spend the day with friends floating at the lake. 


Screened In Porch Sign - I would love to have one of these for screened in porch.  So cute. 



You can follow me on Pinterest here!  I will follow you back.



No comments: