Friday, July 20, 2018

Look at What I got for FREE by Using Swagbucks

Swagbucks is my #1 search engine.  I love being able to earn points just by searching things that I do everyday.  I also try to earn my daily goal by completing surveys, watching videos, completing polls, and purchasing items through Swagbucks.   I usually earn at least 100 points per day.

You can use your points to purchase gift cards.  My favorite gift card to purchase is Amazon gift cards.  I try to save several of them for Christmas shopping but I do use some throughout the year.  My latest purchase using my free Amazon gift cards was to purchase comforters for my son and daughter.  I also purchased each one a new set of matching sheets. They were both wanting a little update in their bedroom.  I found exactly what I was looking at Amazon and was able to get both of them for FREE!


Here is the comforter I got for son's bedroom:





Here is the comforter I got daughter's bedroom:





If you are not using Swagbucks, you definitely need to sign up now!



No comments: