Thursday, June 27, 2013

U.S. Cellular - Family Protector App






I am amazed daily by everything you can do on a smartphone.  I don't leave home without my Samsung Galaxy GS4.  I can only imagine what the future holds as far as smartphones.  I can't imagine what my daughter will be able to do when she is able to get her first phone in 10 years.

As a mom of two small children, I don't have to track or monitor texts, emails, or social media accounts yet.  I am sure it will be something that I will doing in the future.  It is great to know that U. S. Cellular already has an app that will make it very easy for me.

The U. S. Cellular Family Protector app has a lot of wonderful features.   The feature I love most is that you are able to monitor your childs location.  I can't imagine letting one of my children leave the house driving for the first time.   know my mom would have loved to been able to monitor where I was at when I first got my drivers license.  This feature would also come in handy if your phone was misplaced.

With the U. S. Cellular Family Protector app you are also able to monitor your child's content including:
- Text messages
- Contacts
- Photos
- Call history (from/to number, date & time,duration)
Monitoring your child's activity is very important in today's society.

You are also able to monitor search history and web history.  Set time limits for using the internet and set scheduled for when your child can make calls, text and browse the internet.  This would work great during the school year.  I know for a fact most teenagers take their phone with them to bed.  Setting time limits would insure they a good nights sleep when needed.

What parent would not love this app?  Being able to do so many things, you would think it would be expensive but its not.  U. S. Cellular offers this app for only $9.99 per month for up to 5 phone lines.  You can also receive a 30 day free trial by clicking here!




Disclosure:  I am a compensated member of the U.S. Cellular Better Moments Blogger Brigade.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: