Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Shopping Trip to JCPenneys - 6 Items for $3.70

In February, I bought Payton her first summer out at JCP using a $10 off $10 coupon.  The first time I washed it, it faded.  I received another coupon in the mail over the wee1 kend for my birthday from JCP for $10 off $10 purchase.  I went to JCP yesterday to exchange my outfit and to use my new coupon. 


Here is what I purchased.

1st Transaction:
Pair of Shorts (Bryson) - $3.99
Shirt (Bryson) - $3.99
Tank Top (Payton) $3.99
Used my $10 credit for returns
Total OOP - $1.06


2nd Transaction:
Yoga Shorts (Payton) - $4.99
White Shirt - $3.99
Black Tank Top - $3.49
Used my $10 coupon
Total OOP - 2.64

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks Meghan! I was happy with my purchases.

American Dreamer said...

You have to love it when you score such a good deal.

Maria said...

Precious,

Yes, I do. I am so glad JCP have started sending out coupons again.