Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ways I Earned/Saved Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.

- Paid a couple of bills online. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.

- Stuck to my menu plan this week. No eating out.

- Used my Just Save fuel rewards when filling up with gas and saved .15 per gallon.

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

- Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons.
 
- Received some free return address labels in the mail.

- Finished wrapping my Christmas gifts with paper purchased from clearance last year for almost nothing.

- Still organizing and cleaning out my storage closet. It is taking me awhile because I work on it a little bit each day while my 2 year old is napping.  A work in progress.

- Need a couple of Dirty Santa gifts for a Christmas party so I went to my gift closet and found what I needed.  No money spent.

- Did a few Christmas activities with the kids for FREE - phone calls from Santa, watched a couple of Christmas movies, watched Santa feed his reindeer online, and colored Christmas pictures.
 
What did you do to save/earn money this week? Please link up below or leave a comment and share how you did.

No comments: