Monday, December 17, 2012

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner Review


As a member of the Carmex Blog Squad, I recently received a free sample of their new Everyday Lip Conditioner.  As you most know, I love Carmex and use it daily.  I have it at home, in my purse, and most of the time in my vehicle.  I try to prevent my lips from chapping especially during the winter months. 

I was excited to try the new Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner.  It is not like any other Carmex product I have used.  It is like lotion for your lips.  It is creamy, fast absorbing, non-greasy and contains 13 mositurizers for soft, smooth lips.  It isn't glossy either.  I was able to apply it and then also apply lipgloss or lipstick.  The lip conditioner keep my lips soft and conditioned longer.  I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all.  Also, the orange flavor was wonderful.  I am a fan of anything orange flavored.  Along with me reviewing it, I also let my 6 year old daughter try it.  She is not a fan of using anything to prevent chapping.  She too was impressed and really liked that it didn't make her lips feel greasy.  Her first response was "I don't feel it on my lips."   I also think it would be perfect for men to use also.

If you are looking for something new to try to prevent chapping and keep your lips feeling soft, give Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner a try.  I truly believe you won't be disappointed.


Disclosure:  I did receive a free sample to review from Carmex Blog Squad.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments: