Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Series - Thrifty Items That Keep Me Organized


Greeting card organizers make my life so much easier.  I love to send cards to family and friends on their birthdays or for special occasions.  Card organizers not only organize my cards but also let me know what if any cards I need to buy when I find a great deal. 


The book card organizer lets me organize by month.  I can record everyones birthday by month and also place the card in that months folder.  When the time comes, I can look at the list and pull the card out I need to mail.  I also have everyones addresses in the address book in the back.  Everything I need is at my fingertips, saving me so much time.


The box organizer is great for organizing extra cards.  I can arrange them by month, holiday or occasion until I am ready to use them.  This is where I also keep thank you cards, sympathy and get well cards.

The book organzier was a birthday gift from a friend.  I have found them for under $10.  The box organizer was purchased from Hallmark several years ago for $7.95 when I purchased 3 cards.  A deal I received as a Hallmark Gold Crown member.  With the right supplies, I am sure you would be able make something similar to organize your cards.


Disclaimer:  This post was based on what keeps me organized.  I did not receive any compensation for any companies mentioned.  All opinions are my own.


Need to purchase greetings cards?  This coupon may come in handy. 
 Buy 2 American Greeting cards and get one FREE.  Click here to print!

No comments: