Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta Rally for Real Pizza



Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better.  It should be better.  Freschetta® frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver  Fresch® flavor.

My family loves pizza.  We often have pizza and movie night.  When serving pizza, I find enjoyment in knowing that we are getting plenty of vegetables.  Kids sometimes don't enjoying eating vegetables but when they are on a pizza, mine don't seem to mind at all.  When mom needs a break from cooking, I often serve frozen pizza.  After trying many kinds, Freschetta is one that we all seem to enjoy.  You should try Freschetta too.

Join Freschetta's Rally for Real Pizza by submitting a photo to the Rally Mosaic on Facebook -    .  EAch wek they will select 100 winners - to each receive 5 Freschetta® Pizzas.  On March 30, they will also select 10 winners - who will each receive Freschetta® Pizzas for a year!  Wouldn't it be wonderful to win?

Disclosure:  I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts.  However, the opinions I share are are solely my own.

No comments: