Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Goals for 2012

I find it hard to believe that it is already a new year.  I think 2011 flew by.  With a new year, comes new goals for my family, my blog and me.  I reviewed my goals from last year and realized there was a couple I didn't achieve.  Hopefully, I will have better luck this year.

One of my biggest goals for me is to stay more organized with EVERYTHING in my life.  Organization is key for me in fulfilling all of my duties in life.  I began the new year by cleaning and organizing every drawer, cabinet (except laundry room), and closet in my home.  Amazingly, I had 7 bags of trash!  I felt like this gave me a fresh start in the new year and will help me in accomplishing my goals in 2012.

2012 Goals:

- Finishing paying off all my debt.  I made a huge dent in it in 2011but I still have more to pay.

- Continue to work hard each day at saving money and making money with my blog.  I plan on sharing these tips with you.

-  Plan and prepare my shopping trips with sale items and coupons.  I hate to pay full price on anything. 

- Continue set aside time for just me.  I love being a stay-at-mom but I also love having some "me" time.  A break is sometimes needed more than you know.  I do enjoy my time after the kids go to bed each night.

- Plan a menu for each week.  This is so helpful for me and my husband.  Deciding what is for dinner can be such a problem for me and dh. 

What are your goals for the new year?  Do you have any of the same ones that I do?

No comments: