Monday, June 6, 2011

Verizon FIOS - Making Moms Life a Little Easier


As a stay-at-home mom of 2 little ones, anything that makes my life a little easier is great.  I am constantly looking for ways to make things I enjoy a little bit more enjoyable.  Between being a mom, a wife, and a blogger any free time I have I like to watch certain TV shows.  Verizon would make a couple of things for me a lot easier. 

Here is the top three things I love about Verizon:

- Flex View is a great offer from Verizon FiOS TV.  It never fails when I want to watch a movie, I can never watch the whole thing without pausing or stopping it.  Being a mom, you never know what your children will need.  I can get both of them in bed and asleep and turn a movie on and its like alarm clock goes.  One if not both of them wake up every time.  With Flex View you can buy, rent and watch on-demand video titles on your FiOS TV, on your computer or on your mobile phone.  This would be great for moms.  I know it would come in handy for me.

- Since I am a blogger, I love to communicate with my readers and friends on twitter.  Verizon TV widgets which allow you to access twitter, facebook, and youtube directly from your TV.  I would be able to tweet from my remote control while watching TV.  What more could a person ask for?

- DVR - I have a DVR now and don't think I would be able to live without it.  It is one the greatest things ever invented.  I love that I can record my favorite shows and be able to watch them when it is convenient for me.  I also love that I have movies recorded and I am able to access them whenever my husband and I want to have an "at-home date".   This way we already have what we need for a movie night.

-Lastly, Verizon FiOS TV was rated #1 in value, overall quality and customer loyalty, according to the 2010 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Survey for the largest subscription TV service providers.  Nothing is more frustrating than terrible customer service.  I don't understand why companies think they can continue to keep their customers if their customer service is not reliable.  I don't like paying a company for a service and have problems with that service and not be able to get a solution.

About Verizon
Modern consumers enjoy the ultimate digital lifestyle at work, home and play with Verizon FiOS advanced and integrated TV and broadband services.  The speed and intelligence of the nation’s largest all-fiber-optic network lets FiOS customers create personalized, integrated entertainment and information experiences that connect them to everything they care about -- anytime, anywhere, on a multitude of devices.  FiOS helps make life easier, more productive and more fun.

More info on Verizon FiOS: http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/aboutFiOS/overview.htm


Verizon FiOS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VerizonFiOS

https://twitter.com/#!/Verizon

Verizon on YouTube: YouTube/Verizon


Disclosure:  "I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

I so wish we had Fios where I live. But not yet!

Maria said...

Precious,

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. It is great to see you here.

Hopefully, you will have FiOS soon.