Friday, June 10, 2011

My Shopping Trip to Staples

Today was my day to run errands and finish picking up items for Bryson's birthday party tomorrow.  My baby boy is turning 1.  I stopped in Staples to take advantage of the $3 coupon that I posted earlier this week. 

Here is what I purchased:















1 Dry Erase Board - $1
1 Note Pad - $1
1 Pack of Mini Legal Pads - $1

Total - $3
Used $3 coupon
Total OOP - 0.00 - They didn't even charge me tax!

I am going to add a couple of these items to Payton's rainy/day bored bag or save them for stocking stuffers. A notepad and a pen keeps her occupied for hours.

2 comments:

Coupon Teacher said...

I wanted to print that coupon, but our nearest Staples is about 30 minutes away. It would probably cost $3 in gas! Great job!

Maria said...

Thanks Coupon Teacher! Yes, some deals are not worth it if you have to spend more in gas than what you will save.