Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my huband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
 
- No grocery shopping done this week except for milk and bread and I had a coupon for a FREE loaf of bread. 
 
- Had leftovers for lunch 2 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Applied $10 to my Amazon account for gift certificates purchased from Swagbucks.
 
- Purchased some summer clothes from Gymboree by using a coupon and received Gymbucks for a future purchase.
 
- Not had to use my heat some days since we had a couple of warm days at the beginning of the week.

- Went through some of Payton's and Bryson's summer clothes from last year to take them to the consignment store.


What did you do to save/earn money this week?

No comments: