Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WHAT A DEAL, WHAT A DEAL FOR ONLY .40!!!!

It's official.......my all time FAVORITE coupon is the $10 off $10 purchase at JCPenneys. I received one in the mail last week. I stopped by on my way to run an errand yesterday. Not only did I completely impress the cashier but I was so excited about my purchase.

















I found a cute as a button outfit for Payton and an adorable "fish" outfit for baby. Look at my savings below.


Baby Romper - Originally $9.99
Clearanced to - $3.99


Top - Originally - $7.99
Clearanced to - $3.19


Skort - Originally - $ 7.99
Clearanced to $3.19


Total Clearanced Prices - $10.37
Minus JCP Coupon - $10.00


TOTAL OOP - .40 INCLUDING TAX


Total Savings of - $ 25.60


You can find my other great purchases using JCP Coupons here, here and here!!!

No comments: