Monday, February 22, 2010

MY WEEKEND BARGAIN

Last week I received a $10 JCP coupon in the mail to be used on any $10 or more purchase if you use your JCP credit card. I love to receive these coupons because I know I am going to find something for almost nothing.


I went to JCP Friday after work and here is the awesome deal I found.


Purchased:
(2) 3-6 month outfits for baby boy on the way - On Sale for $5.99 each = $11.98
Used $10 Coupon
Total OOP - $2.16 and that includes tax

I did have to charge the $2.16 to my JCP credit card but as soon as I got home I made a payment online. I sure don't want to owe anything on a bill I worked so hard to pay off.


That averages to be $1.08 per outfit. Can't beat that!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

They are adorable, great job.

I went to Goodwill last week and bought 10, almost new muscle t's for my Son, pair of shorts, levi jeans for my daughter, Disney Store Little Mermaid Bathing Suit Cover up and much more for $25.92 can't beat it!

Isn't being Thrifty GREAT!!

Maria said...

Jen,

You did get some great deals. I love the feeling of a great deal.

Adi8a said...

awesome! i need to learn some tricks of my own. i have two little ones at home & could use the extra $ i save.