Friday, October 2, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week



1) Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie - This sounds wonderful. I am definitely going to try.

2) 3 Budget-Friendly Boys Gifts That Rock - Gifts you may consider putting on your Christmas List.

3) 10 Things To Do with Your Kids This Fall - Great list!

4) Decorating with Pumpkins - Neat ideas.

5) Easy Fringe Fleece Scarf - I love this and may even attempt to make.

6) Homemade Hand Soap - Great instructions on making your own.

7) Oh My Stars Cookie Bars - These sound wonderful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS!!! for sharing my recipes with your blog readers. I hope your family, you and anyone one how tries my pumpkin pie recipe enjoys it as much as my family. Remember what you make with all your Heart N' Soul is made with Lots of Love and should be shared with the ones you Love. THANKS!!! again.
Geri