Monday, September 28, 2009

YOPLAIT WHIPS! REVIEW

Thanks to MyBlogSpark I recently had the opportunity to try the Yoplait Whips! I tried the Chocolate Mousse and I was very impressed.


The taste was great. Who doesn't love something with chocolate flavor. I also froze one and enjoyed a Yoplait Whips! frozen treat with my daughter while playing outside. Yoplait Whips! is available in a variety of flavors - Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Orange Crème, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Burst, Peaches 'N Cream, Raspberry Mousse and the newest flavor Vanilla Creme which just hit store shelves. A little something for everyone.


The price at my local grocery store was .69/cup. If you purchase 3, you can use this .60 coupon off of 3, bringing your price down to .49/cup. If your store doubles coupons like mine does, that would make it only.29/cup. Who can complain about that price? I will definitely be purchasing more for my family.


Disclaimer: My Blog Spark did send me a FREE product for writing this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

No comments: