Friday, August 21, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week


1) Tips for Grilling Steak on a Gas Grill - Nothing tastes better to me than a steak cooked on the grill.

2) Preserve summer herbal tastes for winter use - I am going to try this with my basil and rosemary.

3) How to Make a Pencil Bag out of Juice Bags - Too cute!!

4) Art for Pennies - Jen makes this look so simple to make but I'm sure mine would not turn out this way.

5) Budget Friendly Romantic Weekend Getaway Tips - It would be so nice to have a getaway weekend.

6) Lessons Learned from a Kindergarten Teacher - I love to read Debbie's blog. You never know what you will find.

7) Decorating a Lamp Shade with Fabric - I have an extra couple of lampshades I could decorate.

8) Making Summer Memories Permanent - I love this idea even though she had a glitch in her fun.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You are so sweet to give me a shout out! I always love your weekly lists too.