Friday, August 21, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY


TGIF!!

It has been one heck of a week!! Every day this week something "bad" has happened. Nothing real bad (knock on wood), but bad enough.

Monday - I scratched my eye Monday morning with a mascara brush.

Tuesday - Payton dropped her juice cup on my toes and I honestly believe of them are broken.

Wednesday - Payton fell off my mom's steps into a bush and scratched one leg from her knee to her ankle.

Thursday - Payton gotten bitten at preschool.........by another child because she apparently had a baby doll that the other little girl wanted.

Thursday night - We had a terrible storm. I didn't think it was ever going to end. We had 6 or more inches of rain, 50-60 mph winds, lighting like I have never seen before. Within 3 miles of my house there was 2 houses stuck by lightning, 4 trees fell on houses and 2 volunteer fireman were also struck by lightning but unbelieveably not seriously hurt. We had 3 trees to fall across our driveaway, my glasstop table on my patio shattered, and Payton's NEW SWING SET was taken 20 ft across our yard and is in now in 5 pieces. Needless to say, I have a very upset little girl who cried herself to sleep last night. I know it could have been worse. I am very thankful that we were not hurt neither was our house.

Hopefully, the weekend will be calm with no storms or injuries.

Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!

No comments: