Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WAYS I SAVED MONEY IN JUNE


- Earned another $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swagbucks, $25 earned so far toward my Christmas budget
- When wanting to buy something for my home,, I have really started thinking about how I can repurpose something else for the item.


- Used coupons on every shopping trip.
- Kept all lights off as much as possible.
- Tried to control my A/C to save.
- Grilled out at least twice a week - Saved on Power.
- Friends & Family had 3 birthdays this month. I already had cards and gifts purchased. SAved money by buying gifts on sale and planning ahead.
- Continued to use samples for
shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, lotion and toothpaste
- Watched (5) FREE movies thanks to DIRECTV Free Movie Channel Weekends. Still have 14 left on DVR to watch.
- Read all emails from Inbox Dollars and took surveys to earn extra cash.
- Read all emails and completed 30 searches from MyPoints to earn gift cards.

No comments: