Friday, July 3, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week


1) Summer Decorating on a Budget - Great ideas for adding some summer style to your home on a budget.

2) Getting Craft Out and About - Wonderful ideas of fun crafts to do with your kids.

3) Decorating Tools You Must Have - Great list for those do-it-yourself projects. I have all but 1.

4) Honey Citrus Dressing - Dressing that can be used for fruits.

5) Peanut Butter Cake - Sounds like a simple but delicious cake.

6) Dining Room Chair Makeover - It is amazing what some new fabric can do.

7) Summer Tie Dye Shirts - I use to love to do these when I was in school.

8) 5 Ways to Show your Patriotism Frugually - Great ways to celebrate.

1 comment:

Nate @ Debt-free Scholar said...

Thanks for including me in the list. I am glad you found my post helpful!