Wednesday, July 15, 2009

VACATION PICTURES


This is where we stayed. I loved our condo this year. This is the view from the beach. I would love to stay there again.















I took this picture from our deck. If you look closely, you can see my husband, my nephew, and my baby girl. The pier was right beside of our condo.
















My nephew and baby girl playing in the pool.
































Again, my nephew and Payton on the beach. This was as close as she would get to the ocean the first couple of days. But once she finally got in she loved it.














Payton eating ice cream after playing putt-putt. Strawberry is her favorite (she always asks for pink ice cream).






















She finally gets in the water for the first time with her sundress on as we were taking a walk one evening.













Great trip!! I would love to again this summer.

1 comment:

Dr. Mom said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sweet pictures of the kids!