Friday, July 17, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY


What a week I have had!!! I am so glad today is Friday. I had to come back to work this week after being on vacation and that is never good. Payton started daycare Monday. We (yes that's both us) cried every morning this week but today. (I cried but she didn't see me.) There was no tears this morning from either of us and I was so happy.

I have lots of things to do this week at home. I have so many projects that I want to get complete. I am just hoping to get a couple of them done. I have been doing some thrifty shopping this week during lunch and I have lots of goodies to share in the next few days. Stay tuned for my posts on thrifty decorating. I can't wait to show you what I'm doing.

Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!!

No comments: