Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thrifty Graduation Gifts


I have to buy a graduation gift this year. It is the first one I have bought in several years and I am trying to come up with a great gift. My gift will be for a girl who will be going away to college this fall. I am trying to think of things that will come in handy while she is away at school living in a dorm. Here are my ideas so far. PLEASE let me know if you have any other great tips. I need to come up with something this weekend.
1) Movie Night Gift Basket - Includes Popcorn, Popcorn Bowl, Candy, Movie Gift Card
2) Gift Card to a Local Restaurant for Takeout Night. Include paper plates, holders, coasters, napkins, silverware etc.
3) Shower Caddy/Basket - Include hygiene products -shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, razor, shaving cream, a bath mat etc. This will come in very handy since she will be living in a dorm.
4) Laundry Bag - Filled with quarters, laundry detergent, fabric softner, dryer sheets, hangers etc.
5) Dorm Room Design Items - Memo Board, Decorative Pillows, etc.
6) Money

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always given money but I love the idea for a movie night gift basket.

Anonymous said...

I usually give gift cards or money. I have been trying to come up with something creative. Thanks for the tips.

Kay

Niki Jolene said...

All great ideas~

:)

Hank hendricks said...

These are use for so many different gift giving occasion..on any occasion to someone whom you care about.

gift pakistan