Friday, May 29, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week



1) What is in Your Neighbors Garbage? - Awesome find.

2) Banana Cake - This looks great and sounds so simple to make.

3) Lemon Pound Cake - This sounds great. I love any kind of pound cake.

4) Outdoor Tablecloth Hack - What a great idea. I just wish I could sew.

5) The Price of Children - You have to read this.

6) Salad & Fruit Dressing Series - These sound great and simple to make. I love to try something new. Vinaigrette Dressing , Catalina Dressing

7) How to Remove Hard Water - Great tip and I am definitely gonna try this.

8) Grilled Strawberry Bread - I can't wait to try this. It sounds great.

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

oooh - that grilled strawberry bread does sound good!

Maria said...

Katie,

I think so too. I may have stop on my way home today for some strawberries. I'll let you know how it is.