Thursday, September 4, 2008

Increasing Prices

Prices on everything seem to be increasing daily. While at CVS yesterday, I noticed that the Johnson Buddie Soap Bars has increased from .99 to 1.19. I got so upset. That means no more FREE soap for me at CVS. I ran by Walgreens to use my 2 coupons before they expired. Currently, Walgreens price is still .99.

When I got home, I told my husband about the price increase. He could tell that I was upset. Too upset over a .20 price increase so he asked me......"What's the big deal?" I responded... "The big deal IS I can no longer get FREE Johnson's soap at CVS!!!!" I know he wanted to laugh but he knew that it wasn't the thing to do.

I know I can get it FREE at Walmart or Walgreens but thats not the point. The point is No FREE Johnsons Soap at CVS. CVS is where I'm at every week, sometimes twice a week.

Have you noticed an increase or had a similar situation where you got upset???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just realized today that my CVS has increased their price too. Just an example that everything is going up.