Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet??

I had quite a scare last night. I thought I had lost my wallet but my dear, sweet daughter got into my purse and got my wallet. I found it laying in my walk-in closet floor. I had very little money in there but my biggest concern was notifying my credit card companies of my stolen cards. I have copies of old bills but nothing is not located in one place for easy access so I have decided to prepare if this ever happens. I have copied everything in my wallet (front and back). Stored everything in a folder and I have placed it in my filing cabinet marked "STOLEN WALLET". This way I will have a quick list along with phone numbers of who I need to call and what needs to be replaced.


Have you had this happen to you? What problems did you have? Have you prepared in case it happens again?


Let me know!!

No comments: