Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Blog Award - Thanks


Thanks to Phoebe at Cents to get Debt-Free has given me another blog award. Thank you very much Phoebe. I greatly appreciate it and feel honored. Since I did this last week, I not going to forward this on. Below is my post from last week.
Post dated 8/4/08
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.- Don't forget this step. This is great free advertising!
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So, I nominate...

2 comments:

*Hippie* said...

I saw my link isn't working... I changed it thinking it would help people but Im finding its just causing more problems!!! It's http://web.mac.com/kimberlysampayo/iweb :) Thanks!!

Maria said...

I tried to update it and it states that you do not have a feed. I'm not sure what that means. Sorry!