Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally Friday

Another week has quickly passed by. I have managed to get lots of things done at home since Christmas. I always seem to get in a organizing / clean out mood after the holidays. I have taken down and packed away all of my Christmas decorations. I have cleaned out and organized 2 closets and all drawers in 3 rooms. I have started working on a scrapbook for Payton. I think scrapbooks are great but I have always said that I didn't have the patience to do one. I have 6 pages complete so far and I am enjoying it. I try to work on it at least 30 minutes a day. I hope I continue.

This weekend I plan on visiting with some friends. I would love to go to the movies (something I never do) and see Marley and Me. I may continue to organize if I feel the need again and I plan on working on Payton's scrapbook.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!!

What are your plans this weekend?

No comments: