Friday, July 6, 2018

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my emails daily for MyPoints and completed my Daily 5 each day for my account and my husbands to earn free gift cards.  I also print coupons when needed and take surveys to earn points.

- Completed my Bing rewards tasks each day to earn the maximum number of credits each day.

- I earned my daily goal every day this week on Swagbucks.  I love earning free gift cards from Swagbucks.

- No gas purchased this week.

- Printed a couple of coupons to take with me on vacation.

- I added a few more items to my "beach grocery bag".

- Read 3 free ebooks on my Kindle this week.

- I read 1 free magazine I received in the mail this week.

- Recorded my Walmart receipt on my Savings Catcher app and received $1.75 back in savings.

- I requested 5 samples this week.



No comments: