Thursday, July 5, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week



I admit I am addicted to Pinterest.  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was as creative as some.  I do try to attempt lots of things.  Are you as addicted as me?


Strawberry Shortcake Scone - Just looking at the picture makes my mouth water.  I can't wait to make these.


DIY Magnetic Makeup Board - This would so cute in Payton's bathroom.  She is just beginning to wear a little makeup with my approval.


DIY Household Number Sign - I have been looking for a cute house number sign.  This exactly what I have been looking for.


Geometric Canvas Print - This is definitely an art project for my daughter this summer.  I can't wait for her to try it.


Laundry Room Shelf - I loved this idea.  I added a shelf in my laundry room above my washer and dryer and I love the way it turned out.




You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will follow back!

No comments: