Friday, June 29, 2018

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.


- Completed my Bing Rewards tasks each day to order the maximum number of credits possible. 


- I earned my daily goal every day this week on Swagbucks.  I love earning free gift cards.


- I still have a 1/2 tank of gas from last week.  No gas purchased.


- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.


- Read two free ebooks on my Kindle. 


- Recorded my Walmart receipt on my Walmart Savings Catcher app and received $2.70 back in savings.

- I added a couple more items to our "beach grocery bag. 



- Took a weekend trip and spent 2 nights in Cincinnati.  We used our points from Choice Privileges that my husband earns when he stays out of town for work on our motel stay.  We got 2 nights for free.  No money spent. 


- I packed a snack bag and a smaller with water bottles to use while driving and to use in our room instead of having to purchase them on the road or at the motel.   With our Choice Privileges status we did receive 4 free drinks and snacks when we arrived.


- Our motel offered a free breakfast buffet each morning so we had breakfast there instead of spending money at a restaurant.


- I read 2 FREE magazines that I received in the mail this week.


- I purchased 2 name brand outfits for my son at a local consignment store.   They were in almost new condition.


- I took my son to a movie this week.  It was part of the free summer movie program at our local threater.  We took drinks and snacks from home.


-  My daughter went to a FREE Med Camp this week.  It was through our local school systems.  The camp was free and breakfast and lunch was free.   She really enjoyed it.   It is definitely something we will considering doing more of next summer.


- I order more prints from the Shutterfly app and only had to pay shipping.


- I posted  a few items to our local Yard Sale page on Facebook.  I hope to sell them soon.


- No trip to grocery store this week.  We were out of town last weekend and I have managed to make it all week without a trip.



No comments: