Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week


I admit I am addicted to Pinterest.  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was as creative as some.  I do try to attempt lots of things.  Are you as addicted as me?


My favorite Pinterest pins this week:


Floating Cabins in North Carolina -  This would be a perfect getaway.  All electronics would left at home for my family.  Fishing, swimming, and boating right outside your door.


Triple Chocolate Cheesecake - Just looking at this made my mouth water.   It looks so good!


Cute Summer Pedicures - I just got mine done last week but I may have to go back before the beach to try out one of these.


Wainscoating Bathroom Tub - I did something similar to this in our master bathroom.   I loved how mine turned out.



Simple Centerpiece Using Yellow - I love the yellow in this room and in the centerpiece.  It looks so summery.


You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will follow back!

No comments: