Friday, June 22, 2018

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Completed my Bing Rewards tasks each day to order the maximum number of credits possible. 


- I earned my daily goal every day this week on Swagbucks.  I love earning free gift cards.

- Compared gas prices before filling up.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.

- Read a four free ebooks on my Kindle app.

- Donated more things to Goodwill this week and received my receipt to use on my taxes.  I am cleaning out my storage closet. 

- Recorded my Walmart receipt on my Walmart Savings Catcher app and received $2.21 back in savings.

- I took my kids to the movies on Tuesday.  At Creekside Cinema, Tuesday is Tightwad Tuesday and tickets are $6 and medium popcorn is only $2.50. 


- I went to Bath and Body Works Semi Annual sale and stocked up.  You can find my post here.  I saved $93.56.


- My mom took me and my children out to lunch on Monday.  She is so sweet. 


- I purchased prints from Shutterfly on their app and I only had to pay shipping. 


- I ordered a Shutterfly photo book that I made last month.  It was on sale and I got to use a $25 coupon. 


- I added a couple more items to our "beach grocery bag. 


- I requested several free samples this week. 

No comments: